Welcome to CONTENT TOKYO
CONTENT TOKYO, held in Tokyo, is a comprehensive exhibition consisting of 5 specialised trade shows related to content creation, production, and licensing. This is where content creators, distributors, solution/technology providers, marketing service providers, and licensors all gather under one roof. In response to the high demand, CONTENT TOKYO is now held twice a year, and the show is now the best gateway to Japan/Asia's market for exhibitors seeking high-potential markets and a beneficial event for visitors exploring new products/technologies and updating their knowledge.
Statistics of the Show
*Numbers including concurrent shows, expected
2023/04/24 The "Exhibitor/Product Directory" is now open!
2023/03/29 The "Visitors Information Page" is now open!
2023/03/29 The "Hotel Page for Visitors" is now open!
Organised by RX Japan
Japan's Largest Trade Show Organiser
RX Japan organises 96 exhibitions* a year at large exhibition halls such as Tokyo Big Sight, Makuhari Messe and Intex Osaka across a wide variety of 38 fields including jewellery, fashion, gift items, electronics, energy, IT, cosmetics and medical.
Please visit the RX Japan website for details of 96 exhibitions in 38 fields annually organised by RX Japan. Click here for more detail >>>
*Composed of 353 Sub-exhibitions
Mission of RX Japan
1. Contribute to exhibitors' sales growth by organizing exhibitions
2. Contribute to the revitalization and development of various industries by organizing exhibitions
3. Make Japan the business hub for the industry by organizing exhibitions
4. Deliver a huge economic impact on the host city by organizing exhibitions
5. Contribute to accelerating international trade and the development of the global economy by organizing exhibitions
* “Largest” in reference to the exhibitor number of trade shows with the same concept.
** The number of exhibitors (including co-exhibitors) is forecast released on June. 26, 2020. This number may differ from the actual number at the show.