- Supporter (preliminary)
Visual Industry Promotion Organization (VIPO)
Character Brand Licensing Association (CBLA)
CiP (Contents innovation Program)
OAC (THE ORGANIZATION OF ADVERTISING CREATION)
JAC (JAPAN AD. CONTENTS ASSOCIATION)
Motion Picture and Television Engineering Society of Japan
Japan Package Design Association (JPDA)
National Board of Regional Visual Industry Associations
National Board of Regional Visual Industry Associations AJA (The Association of Japanese Animations)
RX Japan Ltd.
Japan's Largest Trade Show Organiser
RX Japan organises 94 exhibitions* a year at large exhibition halls such as Tokyo Big Sight, Makuhari Messe and Intex Osaka across a wide variety of 35 fields including jewellery, fashion, gift items, electronics, energy, IT, cosmetics and medical.
Please visit the RX Japan website for details of 94 exhibitions in 35 fields annually organised by RX Japan.
*Composed of 363 Sub-exhibitions
Mission of RX Japan
1. Contribute to exhibitors' sales growth by organizing exhibitions
2. Contribute to the revitalization and development of various industries by organizing exhibitions
3. Make Japan the business hub for the industry by organizing exhibitions
4. Deliver a huge economic impact on the host city by organizing exhibitions
5. Contribute to accelerating international trade and the development of the global economy by organizing exhibitions